- Deadline: 03/22/2021
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 4
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Website: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/uline/
- Phone: 414-288-6386
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1225 W. Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee, WI 53201
The ULINE Scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America®, which is known as the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship
Uline, a family-owned business, is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America.
The ULINE Children of Employees Scholarship Program (UCESP) was established in 2014 with the aim to assist children of ULINE employees who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs.
The ULINE Scholarship is a renewable award of $5,000 offered to four most deserving candidates.
Awards may be renewed for up to three additional years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, but only if the recipient meets the satisfactory academic performance in a full-time course of study and continuation of the program by ULINE.
All applicants will be notified about the winners in April and the payments will be made in equal installments in August and December.
It is significant to know that the eligible applicants to the ULINE Children of Employees Scholarship Program must be:
- Dependent children, age 24 and under, of full-time ULINE employees who have a minimum of three years of employment with the company as of the application deadline date.
- Dependent children are natural and legally adopted children or stepchildren living in the employee’s household or primarily supported by the employee.
- Children of deceased employees
- High school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school
Children of ULINE officers are ineligible to apply.
Awards are for undergraduate study only.
How to Apply
As part of your application procedure, you must upload the following document(s) which will support the filled application form:
- A current, complete transcript of grades.
- English translations for all non-English documents.
- For transcripts or official documents, provide a copy of the original document along with the English translation.
- One online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf.
Your application is not considered complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.
Scholarship winners will be selected by the scholarship committee on the basis of academic record, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, statement of goals and aspirations and unusual personal or family circumstances.