- Deadline: Not Available
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: www.albuquerquefoundation.org
- Phone: 505 883 6240
- Fax: 505 883 3629
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: P.O. Box 25266 Albuquerque, NM 87125-5266
The Trythalls has been existing for 43 years and its aim has always been to help employees struggling to provide for their families and at the same time going to school to fulfill their educational goals and professional dreams.
The fund which is awarding scholarships exists since 1989 and numerous individuals were supported in the pursuit of education while still maintaining their work.
This is a scholarship which assists older students, aged 25, who need assistance to continue their education and even past recipients are encouraged to re-apply.
One recipient is eligible for up to three awards.
So as to be eligible for this scholarship, there are certain requirements that must be fulfilled.
First and foremost, the eligible applicant must reside or work in the counties where the Trythalls had their business and those are: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia, Torrance and Santa Fe.
Furthermore, the eligible applicant has to be 25 years of age or older, working a minimum of 20 hours a week and attend school at the same time.
He/she has to have at least 2.8 GPA and study the fields related to the issues Trythall’s staffing company is working on. Those fields are healthcare, education, science, engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or computer science.
Also, he/she must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree from an accredited institution. and completing a minimum of 12 credit hours in the declared major.
Financial need have to be demonstrated, too.
Volunteer and community service history is not obligatory, but will be considered as an advantage, so you should provide it with the other requested documentation.
How to Apply
The application requirements for this scholarship are to provide:
- Resume where you can include volunteer and community service
- Letter to the committee where you will speak about your own personal and professional goals, financial need, why you have chosen exactly that major and your challenges.
- Letter of recommendation from employer
- The template provided by the Foundation which can be found on the website for verification from the payroll department to confirm how many hours you worked during the school term.
- Student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application Student Aid Report (SAR).