- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 4
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://albuquerquefoundation.org
- Phone: 505-883-6240
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: P.O .Box 25266 Albuquerque, NM 87125
The Trythall Family Scholarship for Excellence in Continuing Education Fund is the scholarship which is aimed at individuals who are working and attending school at the same time and giving their best to attain an undergraduate or graduate degree, or professional certification.
This foundation offers up to four awards of $1,000 to each recipient, and what is even better, they are allowed to re-apply the following year.
Awards can only be used for tuition and school expenses.
The future applicants should know that they need to meet the applicant criteria so as to be accepted as eligible candidates for the scholarship
The requirements are the following:
The applicant has to be 25 years of age or older who is regularly working a minimum of 20 hours a week while simultaneously attending school.
He/she has to have a 2.8 minimum GPA and studying the fields the Trythall’s staffing company is focused on.
Those are Healthcare, Education, Science (not social science), Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Computer Science.
Furthermore, the applicant must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree from an accredited institution and have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in his/her declared major.
As this is a need-based scholarship, the eligible applicant has to demonstrate financial need.
The eligibility criteria related to the residence status is that applicants must be legal residents of and/or work in Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia or Torrance.
Volunteer and community service history should be submitted, even though it is not required, and will be taken into consideration.
How to Apply
The application process is made easy so that everyone can apply.
The application requirements, besides the completed application form with personal and educational details, are the following:
- Current Transcripts
- Resume in which you will mention your volunteer and community service
- Letter to the committee in which you will be speaking about your personal and professional goals, financial need and reasoning behind the selection of major.
- Letter of recommendation from the current employer in which your current work schedule and average weekly hours worked during the current/last school term should be included.
- And the template provided by the Foundation for verification from the payroll department to confirm hours worked during the last/current school term.