- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Website: https://tournamentofroses.com
- Phone: 626-449-4100
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 391 S. Orange Grove Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91184
The Rose Bowl Game Keith Jackson Postgraduate Scholarship is awarded annually to one senior student from the Big Ten Conference and one senior student from the Pac-12 Conference for their achievements in academics and civic service.
Each student receives a $10,000 scholarship which should be used to pay tuition in their postgraduate institution of choice, to further their academic study in an area of their choosing.
The first thing everybody wants to know about any scholarship is whether he/she is eligible or not.
The eligibility requirements for the Rose Bowl Game Keith Jackson Postgraduate Scholarship are the following:
Students from universities belonging to the Big Ten and Pac-12 Conference are eligible for the scholarship, but they have to be in their final year of course study and have demonstrated exceptional achievement in academics and civic service throughout their collegiate career.
Plus, they need to honorably represent a Big Ten Conference institution or a Pac-12 Conference institution, by being excellent in academics and civic service.
They need to display strong character and leadership skills.
Furthermore, the applicants need to have plans related to the enrollment in graduate or professional school within eighteen (18) months of graduation.
They must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 at the time of the application and an interest to pursue a career in the sports industry.
How to Apply
If you have found yourself eligible for this award, you are encouraged to apply for it.
The materials that you have to submit when applying are the following:
- A student application form which has to be prepared and signed by the nominee
- Two letters of recommendation – One letter written by an academic faculty member familiar with the nominee’s academic performance in which he/she will highlight applicant’s academic achievement and effort, extracurricular activities, leadership and accomplishments and one letter of recommendation from an employer, coach or community representative in which he/she will speak about the candidate’s character, leadership, teamwork and work ethic.
- An official copy of the transcript
- A resume with relevant work experience and community service
- A headshot of the student for publicity purposes.
If you prefer to mail your application, you can send it to: Rose Bowl Game Attn: Keith Jackson Postgraduate Scholarship 391 S. Orange Grove Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91184 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.