- Deadline: 05/31/2020
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: https://thenelsonfirm.com/scholarship-application/
- Phone: 713-802-1631
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 1221 Studewood St, Houston, TX 77008 USA.
Tad Nelson Law Firm Scholarship is devoted to law students in the state of Texas and is funded by donations from the Houston & Galveston DWI Attorneys at The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates.
Any high school senior, high school graduate, undergraduate student or a graduate student in Texas seeking a future career in law can apply for this scholarship.
It is a one-time award of $500 given on the need basis.
The deadline is May 31, 2015, and late applications will not be taken into consideration.
It is not obligatory, but students who submit recommendation letters and/or resumes will have better chances of getting this scholarship.
- Students from Texas who COMPLETELY fill in the online application given on their site.
- Students who show income status of their household.
- Students who have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Students who seek a career in law.
- High school seniors, graduates, undergraduate and graduate students.
- Students who submit all the required documents by May 31, 2015.
- Students who present their school transcript with a counselor’s or any other school representative’s signature on it.
How to Apply
- Fill in the online application form on their site
- Provide your personal information (name, address, phone number, email)
- Provide your schools’ basic information (name, start and end date)
- Write about your extracurricular activities (school related clubs and activities, hobbies, community activities, awards, and similar)
- Write about your employment (if any)
- It is obligatory to write about your financial situation (family income per year, explain how do you plan to finance your studies, etc.)
- Write about your motives to study law, about your plans for the future, and why you think you deserve to get the scholarship)
- Attach your resume, your school transcript, your recommendation letters, your student aid report showing income
- Submit the application by May 31, 2015.