Attorney Stewart J.Guss is a well-known, highly successful and respectful US attorney from Houston, Texas. He has been in the practice for more than 20 years and his intention is to financially support some of the promising students in his field.
If you are an aspiring or current U.S. law college student, you are advised to apply for the Annual Stewart J. Guss College Student Scholarship. All you have to do is make a video on the given topic and post it online.
The deadline is March 15th,2019 and the results will be known by April 1st, 2019.
The winner will be notified by phone or email and the final results of the competition will be posted on Stewart’s Facebook page.
What you should be aware of is the fact that the content you create will be published by the sponsor wherever he wishes to, so you have to be well comfortable about it.
The winners of the previous years’ competitions have created some highly intriguing videos, which can serve as your inspiration. You can see them on the site www.attorneyguss.com or on Stewart’s FB page.
- Any aspiring or current U.S. college student who makes a video essay and sends the URL of the published essay at email@example.com
- The winning essay will be published online, so the participants have to agree on that
How to Apply
- Make a video essay on the topic What are the most common causes of bicycle accidents and what safety measurements can be implemented to decrease these type of accidents?
- Publish the video on one of these platforms:
- Send the video’s URL to email firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, date of birth, full address, personal email address, phone number, school attended
- Follow Stewart’s FB page and wait for the results until April 1st, 2019.