- Deadline: 09/01/2020
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://rxight.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 1 (888) 888-1932
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: MD Labs Corporate Headquarters 10715 Double R Blvd, Suite 102 Reno, NV 89521, USA
Two merit-based $1000 scholarships awarded semi-annually to undergraduate or graduate students pursuing a degree in pharmacy or other related fields.
MD Labs, a high-complexity certified laboratory specializing in clinical lab testing founded in 2011 and employing the latest technology and testing, provides community pharmacists with the pharmacogenetic program Rxight.
The aim of the Rxight scholarships is to offer greater access and opportunities to higher education for excellent students pursuing or planning to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in Pharmacy or other related health disciplines.
The application consists in an online application form, where candidates must provide, besides their personal data and data regarding their college or university, answers to questions regarding their educational goals and their specific plans on how to spend the scholarship if they will win.
There are two scholarships of $1000 each awarded twice per year, with the deadlines for application September 1 and April 1.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent legal residents of U.S., DACA or eligible non-citizens
- They must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate program in pharmacy or related disciplines (part-time or full-time)
- They must have a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA
- The winners will be asked to report on their progress semi-annually
How to Apply
The applicants must fill the online application form from the organization’s website, including the following details:
- Name, email, date of birth, gender, contact details (phone number, email address)
- The name and contact details of their college or university
- Their current financial status (annual income)
- Their educational goals
- Their plans for using the funds if they win
- How did they find out about the scholarship