- Deadline: 11/15/2020
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $3,000
- Website: http://www.reverie.com/wp/scholarship
- Phone: 248.409.5656
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 750 Denison Ct. Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Three annual scholarships of $2000 (1 scholarship) and $1000 (2 scholarships) created to help talented undergraduate or graduate students who plan to become creators, designers and engineers.
Reverie is a leading manufacturer of adjustable mattresses and foundations, providing customized sleeping comfort, design technologies and products.
They offer an annual $2000 scholarship and two $1000 ones to undergraduate or graduate students currently enrolled at an accredited university in the United States. Eligible applicants’ areas of study should be related to science, design and/or engineering.
The applicants are required to write an up to 1000 words essay (in English), by choosing only one out of the four available topics (the ways art and technology complement or differ from each other; the relationship between design and the natural environment, and the elements designers take from nature to create exceptional and practical interior design products; the relevance and importance of the applicants’ favorite invention; how a quote from an artist, engineer, inventor, or entrepreneur is related to the applicants). The winner will be selected on both his/her academic achievements and the quality and contents of the essay.
The deadline for the application is November 15, 2020 and the winners will be notified on December 15, 2020.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an academic undergraduate or graduate program in the fields of science, engineering or design at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- At the time of application, they must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
The applicants must submit a copy of their transcripts and an essay by filling the online form before November 15, 2020, and include the following additional information:
- Name, address and personal contact (phone, email address) of the applicant
- Information of his/her school, college or university and expected graduation date