- Deadline: 01/31/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Website: https://www.nabainc.org/scholarship
- Phone: 301-474-6222
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 7474 Greenway Center Drive Suite 1120 Greenbelt, MD 20770
The NABA Corporate Partner Scholarship is proud to announce that the organization has provided more than $11 million in scholarship funds to deserving students since its establishment.
The scholarship is aimed at students who are preparing to enter various accounting, finance, and business professions and who deserve this financial help due to their excellent academic achievements.
The Corporate Partner Scholarship award is $5000 and the number of lucky recipients is determined annually.
NABA offers an average of 50 national scholarships annually ranging from $1,000 – $5,000.
Recipients will be honored at the NABA National Convention.
Those who are wondering whether they are eligible for the NABA Corporate Partner Scholarship or not, we have to say that they must take a look at the following requirements and only if they meet them, they should apply for the award.
Students of African-American (Black) or of African descent who are active Student Member of NABA are eligible to apply.
However, they also must be currently enrolled at a four-year United States college or university as a full-time undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or first-year senior accounting, finance, or business major or be a full-time graduate student enrolled or accepted into a masters level business program.
If you are a high school student, you are not eligible for this award.
The eligible applicant must meet the minimum required grade point average of 3.5 in his/her major and 3.3 overall.
How to Apply
The scholarship application period opens on November 15 and closes on January 15th, so make sure that you submit all the required documents, besides the application form prior to that moment.
You can get access to the Online National Scholarship Application on the scholarship provider’s official website.
Besides a completed online National Scholarship Application, the applicant is supposed to provide:
- An official current Academic Transcript
- A clear copy of the Student/Permanent Resident Visa
- A Current Resume
- One Letter of Recommendation from a member of the accounting/business faculty at your college/university
- A Personal Biography of 75 words or less
- A Professional Headshot – 3 different photos
- An Essay Response of 500 words or less in which he/she will describe why he/she has chosen that specific major and the ways he/she will embody NABA’s motto, “Lifting As We Climb”.