- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://info.sambrotman.com/scholarship
- Phone: 619-378-3138
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Not Available
Brotman Law firm is committed to education believing that education is the only way a person can achieve his/her personal, professional, and financial goals.
This is why they are offering an annual $500 scholarship to students currently attending or planning to attend college during the next academic year.
Their idea is to support future leaders through education scholarship.
Because people at Brotman Law firm believe that education is the foundation of every successful career that enables people to make a difference in the world, they are trying to help students in dealing with their educational costs.
An annual $500 scholarship is meant to cover different educational costs, educational materials, or travel associated with higher learning or professional development.
The deadline for application is July 1, 2019, and the winner will be notified by email no later than August 15, 2019.
Any student who is accepted or enrolled full-time at an accredited university with minimum 3.0 GPA is eligible to apply by filling the online application and sending an essay and a video.
How to Apply
All the students who want to apply have to fill in the online application form and submit:
- a 500-word essay explaining why they have chosen their field of study and how they plan to contribute to the greater good upon graduation.
- a 60-second video explaining why they are the best candidates for a scholarship.
- proof of attendance or acceptance at an accredited school
- copy of official transcript for the most recent semester
The application has to be sent by July 1, 2019.
Upon receiving the application, the sponsor will contact the best candidates by email or phone, then call their schools for confirmation of academic status, and post any submitted content on their website and social media platforms, so the applicants should also agree on this when sending their documents.