- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: www.lesdamescolorado.org
- Phone: 303.741.0313
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com,
- Address: 5397 E. Mineral Circle Centennial, CO 80122-3869
Since its foundation in September of 2003, Les Dames d’Escoffier Colorado includes 30 women leaders in the food and hospitality fields whose mission is to support education in the fields of nutrition and agriculture.
Their vision is to emphasize the importance of providing opportunities for people to advance in their profession.
So as to help people achieving higher education, Les Dames d’Escoffier Colorado Chapter gives two $1,000 scholarships.
The possibility of getting it will be based on credentials, scholastic and professional experience, and financial need of women who meets the criteria.
The scholarship can be awarded only to people who are eligible and those are females who has enrolled or have plans of enrolling in an accredited Colorado university in Fall, 2019 and are interested in advancing their qualities in a food-related field.
Some of the fields that they need to be focused on are food science, dietetics, restaurant management, consumer sciences and many more.
How to Apply
The process of applying is not so difficult as everything you need to fill out can be found on the official website of the organization.
Besides the personal information, you will be asked to answer all five questions and you answer should not be longer than 250 words.
Some of the questions are to describe the program for which you seek a scholarship and why you chose it, to describe your past experience in food-related areas and other related to this subject.
Additional documentation to be provided with the application form is:
- Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) with Expected Family Contribution/EFC number, which can be found from Free Application for Federal Student Aid/FAFSA,
- Letters of Recommendation from a scholastic and a professional reference,
- An official transcript from the most recent school you have attended
It is very important to mention that the transcripts should be sent:
- From the applicant, with the school seal unopened,
- Directly from the school via post or
- As a secure electronic document directly from the school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All these must be submitted by April 5 and scholarship winners will be known and will be informed via e-mail by May of 2019.