The John F. and Anna Lee Stacey Scholarship Fund was established in honor of the late Anna Lee Stacey. The scholarship worth $5,000 is divided among two or more scholars, who are interested in the pursuit of careers in art.
The guidelines followed in the award of the scholarship follows the provisions of Stacey’s will.
Prior to her demise, she was devout to classical tradition of Western culture. such interests remain the subject of the scholarship fund, and interested applicants need to share in the stated areas of study.
The scholarship award body does not discriminate against the applicants in any aspect, insofar as the culture, religion or race are concerned. The scholarship is therefore solely aimed at encouragement and improvement of artistic performance for the eligible applicants.
The eligibility for award of the scholarship is based on the fulfillment of the following criteria:
- Age of between 18 – 35 years for all applicants,
- Enrollment or pending enrollment in art-related career,
- Interest in the Classical Tradition of Western Culture
How to Apply
Once the applicant has confirmed their eligibility for the scholarship award, they can proceed with the application process. The application process requires completion of the following steps:
- Check the scholarship website for application opportunity,
- Submit sample art works in digital format, along with personal statement,
- Check out for confirmation on successful application for the scholarship, with notification through email.