The scholarship award given through this scholarship aims at supporting students enrolled in law-related courses.
The $1000 price money is intended for tuition support and personal expenses.
The requirements placed on students during application for this scholarship aims at helping them improve their career prospects insofar as law studies are concerned. The applicants gain the opportunity for evaluation of their interests and aspirations for the pursuit of law-related courses.
The provision of financial support is further meant for the improvement of the profession, through provision of opportunities to qualified law school students.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship requires that the applicant;
- Be enrolled or have a pending-enrollment status into an accredited law school in the U.S,
- Have a minimum age of 18 years,
- Be a citizen of the U.S
- Have no direct or indirect affiliation to the organization awarding the scholarships.
How to Apply
The application process for this scholarship should take consideration of the following steps;
- Download and fill-out the application form,
- Attach the letter of acceptance or academic transcripts,
- Attach a 500-1250 words essay on the given topic,
- Look-out for feedback and notification of qualification for the scholarship.