- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $7,500
- Website: https://www.gallagherstudent.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 617-770-9889
- Fax: 617-479-0860
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk Attn: Scholarship 500 Victory Road Quincy MA 02171
Giving financial assistance is the aid mission of the Gallagher Student Health Careers Scholarship Program. Since the year 2001 it has produced a number of professionals and rewarding more than 70 scholars in their pursuit for a good education. A one time grant of $7,500 is given to a chosen candidate based on the requirements submitted.
Each scholarship recipient is selected by the Scholarship Program Board of Directors, and each recipient both demonstrates and exceeds the program standards, which include: a strong motivation to pursue a healthcare career, academic excellence, a dedication to community service, and a need for financial support of their education.
The Gallagher Student Health Careers Scholarship Program has program Board of Directors which assess each applicant as to the qualification of grants.
- Excellent students who are in need financially to continue course in health majors
- Junior and senior year students of Undergraduate study are eligible to apply
- Possess a strong motivation to pursue a healthcare career and academic excellence
- Shows financial constraints status and has the heart to serve the community
How to Apply
- Complete the online application found in the website
- Include in your application your information for summer of this year, name of institution, graduation date and course area of concentration
- Indicate the contact information of your financial aid adviser
- List down your three community service involvement
- Provide your essay with the following topics
- Who are you? What are your interests?
- What are your reasons for pursuing a career in healthcare?
- How would this scholarship help you to achieve your career goals?
- Mail the financial aid form in the address indicated
- Letter of recommendation from your college professor and personal reference
- Transcript of records showing a GPA rating