- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://www.furnacemfg.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 703.205.0007
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2719-B Dorr Avenue • Fairfax, Virginia 22031
A $500 scholarship for high-school, undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled at an accredited institution in the U.S.
Furnace Record Pressing is a full-service media-related product company (leader in CD and DVD replication, design, mastering, CD & DVD authoring etc.), founded in 1996.
They offer a $500 scholarship to high-school, undergraduate or graduate students for assisting them with tuition, books and school expenses.
The applicants are required to write a 500 words essay (in English) on the topic “Music is a gift shared by everyone around the world. How have you shared the gift of music with those in your family, life, and community?” The quality of the essays will be judged according to how closely their authors’ answers are related to the topic’s question.
The deadline for the application is October 31, 2020 and the winners will be notified on November 30, 2020.
Applicants should be enrolled in an accredited American high school, or pursue an academic undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States.
They should be 17 years of age or older.
How to Apply
The applicants must submit their essays via email by October 31, 2020. The essays should be included as an attachment file. In the email, the applicants must include the following additional information:
- Full name of the applicant
- Email, mailing address and phone number at the top of the essays
- Applicants are asked to include one or two sentences regarding the school, college or university they are enrolled in or plan to attend
Each applicant is allowed to submit a single essay.