- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.collegechristianleader.com
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: LMHays@aol.com
- Address: 2658 Del Mar Heights Road, PMB #266 Del Mar, CA 92014
The Foundation for College Christian Leaders has been helping students having financial difficulties which affect their higher education since 1988.
It assists Christian individuals who possess leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need.
Their mission is to provide academic and vocational training to those eager to learn, but unable to cover all the education expenses.
The scholarship is given every year and the application forms are available from March.
People who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply for it.
They just need to fill in the application forms and send them via e-mail or by regular mail to the following address:
FOUNDATION FOR COLLEGE CHRISTIAN LEADERS
A NON-PROFIT CORPORATION
2658 Del Mar Heights Road, PMB #266
Del Mar, CA 92014
In order that a candidate should be considered for scholarship, he/she has to fulfill certain requirements:
- He/she has to possess a Christian testimony and verifiable Christian leadership
- he/she has to live in or attend college in California, Oregon, or Washington
- he/she must be enrolling in undergraduate studies and has 3.0 G.P.A. or better
- he/she has to prove that does not have enough financial assets for further education, by demonstration parents’ incomes under $75,000 per year.
How to Apply
The application process starts with entering the official website of the foundation and following the instructions.
There are various forms which should be downloaded and filled in, as a crucial part of application process.
- Application Cover Sheet
- the Application itself
- Leadership Assessment Form
- Ministry Reference Form.
In the application process, you will be asked about your employment, financial situation, whether your parents are divorced or not, their employment, as well as an essay describing where you see yourself in 10 years time.
Furthermore, you will have to provide a list of three personal references and one of them must be by your pastor or youth pastor, where your Christian activities and leadership would be demonstrated.
All these forms must be sent in one package by May 18, 2019 and it will take over a month to get information whether you won the scholarship or not.
Notifications of awards are usually sent in June.