- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.furzymarketing.com/scholarships/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 6230 Wilshire Blvd. #1795 Los Angeles, CA 90048
A $750 annual scholarship targeting single mothers currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year college, or in a trade school/graduate school.
Furzy Marketing is a company offering the integrated services clients need to build and maintain a flourishing online/app store presence. They use marketing strategies aiming to increase their clients’ brand awareness and generate traffic on their mobile apps and websites.
They offer an annual $750 scholarship to single mothers who are currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year college, or in a trade school/graduate school. Applicants should write a 450-700 words essay explaining how single mothers can use Roth IRAs for enhancing their financial situation. The essay should be easy to read and understand and must include practical and actionable advice and tips.
The deadline for the application is October 1, 2019 and the winner will be selected and notified by October 22, 2019. The winner’s biographical information as well as her essay will be published on Furzy Marketing’s website. The company may use the essay to create a derivative work, such as an article or a video.
- Applicants should be single mothers, enrolled in at least six units at a two or four year college, a trade school or a graduate school
- They should be at least 18 years of age
- They should have a minimum 2.3 college GPA or 2.5 school GPA
- Friend or relatives of Furzy personnel, principles or vendors are NOT eligible to apply
How to Apply
In order to apply, candidates must write a 450 to 700 words essay describing how single mothers can use Roth IRAs for enhancing their financial situation. The essay must be posted in the online application form provided on the company’s website. Other additional information should include:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Information about where the applicant has found out about this scholarship
- An official transcript