- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $3,000
- Website: http://www.vsac.org/
- Phone: 1-888-253-4819
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: VSAC Scholarship Program, PO Box 2000 Champlain Mill, Winooski, VT 05404-2601
In order to give an intensive development in the health care profession in Vermont the Elizabeth J. Davis Scholarship was created. It aims to give financial aid to the students studying in health care courses may it be associate or bachelor degree. You must be a resident of Vermont in order to avail of this program and has the passion to work in the home care of Vermont.
An award scholarship grant from $1,000 to $3,000 is what Elizabeth J. Davis Scholarship can provide. This will financially help health care students pursue their dreams in becoming a health care provider and give services to the home care in Vermont. You can avail of the scholarship if you like to enroll in associate or bachelor health care programs.
- Must be presently enrolled in the field of RN and LPN either Associate or Bachelor degree
- Those enrolled in physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, or medical social work is allowed to avail the scholarship program
- Must be willing to work at Vermont home care after graduation
How to Apply
- In order to gain access for scholarship to the Elizabeth J. Davis Scholarship you must contact directly the Vermont Student Assistant Corporation (VSAC)
- Must write 2 essays indicating your intention to avail the program
- No financial requirement needed but with less financial status is considered
- The awards is from $1,000 to $3,000 given to successful awardee.