- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.ccu.edu/music/scholarships/
- Phone: 303-963-3130
- Fax: 303-963-3131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 8787 W. Alameda Ave. Lakewood, Colorado 80226
Several merit- and need-based scholarships to undergraduate full-time students who plan to major or minor in a music or theatre related area of study at the Colorado Christian University.
The School of Music at Colorado Christian University currently offers six music majors, such as composition, education, general music, music production and engineering, performance, and worship arts, as well as minors in music, music theatre, and theatre.
They offer several merit- and need-based scholarships to highly talented undergraduate students who wish to obtain a major or minor in a music- or theatre-related field of study, and to highly qualified non-majors who participate in selected ensembles or theatres.
The amount of the scholarships depends on the number of accepted applicants in the music undergraduate programs and the amount of money available at the school of music. The scholarship awards will be disbursed on a semester basis and the funding applies to the academic year following the application process.
The applicants are required to complete the Music Audition Form in order to schedule an audition and have a Colorado Christian University admission application in progress.
The deadline for the audition application and the admission application is March 1, 2020 and the winners will be notified soon after March 15, 2020.
- The preferred applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- They should be or plan to be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester)
- The candidates must demonstrate a high level of musical ability, talent and potential, and have developing musical/theatrical skills
- They must participate in the audition for the chosen vocal, instrumental, keyboard, or theatre area
- They must be accepted into the CCU music program and/or a CCU music/theatre ensemble by the time of the application
Each applicant must have completed the application and audition process by March 1 for the subsequent Fall semester scholarship award.
How to Apply
The applicants must follow these steps:
- They should complete the Music Audition Form and schedule an audition no later than March 1.
- They should have a CCU admission application in progress.
- Each student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be accepted by CCU in order to be eligible for any institutional financial aid, including music scholarships.
The CCU Music Scholarships will not be offered to applicants who did not yet submitted an application to the Admissions Office.