- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://theclarklawoffice.com/scholarship/
- Phone: (517) 347-6900
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 4121 Okemos Road #13 Okemos, MI 48864
The Clark Law Office Scholarship offers financial support for students in pursuit of law-related careers.
The scholarship award amounts to $1000 and is intended on rewarding students with exemplary academic performance.
The focus of the scholarship body is the advancement of law-related further studies. As the organization highlights on its website, worthy but needy students have the opportunity of advancing their education through support of this financial scholarship.
The money awarded goes into supporting tuition, and motivating the student gain competitive skills in law-related careers.
The eligibility criteria as set out on the organizations website requires that the applicant;
- Must be a United States citizen, or have permanent residence in the United States,
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Be enrolled in law-related course for the year the application is made
How to Apply
The application procedure is structured in such a way to encourage applications. In the course of application, the applicant should;
- Visit the applications page on the organization’s website and fill out their application details,
- Submit the online application along with with 600-1200 words essay on the given topic,
- Send academic transcripts through the main office’s address,
- Send digital photo through the provide email address