- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: www.fallenpatriots.org
- Phone: 866-917-2373
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 44900 Prentice Drive Dulles, VA 20166
The foundation is there to provide financial help to the children of military personnel who have been killed in the line of duty.
Their main aim is to serve the families of service members from all branches of the armed forces who have died as a result of combat casualties, military training accidents and service-related illnesses.
There is a possibility of retroactive scholarship funding for students, including college graduates, who have already paid out college-related expenses.
A full scholarship can be used for the payment of tuition, books, lab fees, and other related expenses.
The application process opens in mid-December and what is amazing with this scholarship is that there is no deadlines, no competitive application process, no required essays and no age limit.
Applicants who are awarded a full scholarship at any accredited U.S. post-secondary institution of higher education are not eligible to receive funds from this program.
Students are eligible for up to $6,250 in scholarship assistance if they are enrolled, or planning to enroll, in a full-time undergraduate program of study leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited U.S. college or university.
High school applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 while college applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
How to Apply
If you consider yourself eligible for this scholarship, you should submit an application to the Scholarships for Military Children Program.
It should be submitted online and it can be done if you create an account with your email address and a password.
What needs to be included in the application is the following:
- All tabs of the form must be completed before final submission.
- You are supposed to write a short, 500-word essay related to the two examples of how being a child of a military service member has influenced your educational goals.
- High school applicants must submit a transcript indicating a minimum cumulative
GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- College applicants must provide a transcript indicating a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must validate their eligibility as a military dependent by entering the benefits number found on the reverse of the DD Form 1173 Identification Privilege Card.