- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 15
- Award Amount: $20,000
- Website: www.bryancameroneducationfoundation.org
- Phone: 917.756.7798
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 110, #772, Los Angeles CA 90045
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation has organized a scholarship for all four-years education to exceptional high school students.
However, the award winner has to possess high-achievements which will make an impact on communities and the world in general.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is awarded to 10 – 15 high school students, each year in December and the money provided is used for all education costs, such as tuition, books, equipment, etc.
The scholarship is especially designed for young adults who demonstrate urge for outstanding achievements and responsibility for their communities, so the organization supports these aspirations and invest in their education and development.
The Cameron Impact scholarship is supposed to cover all educational expenses which may vary among higher education institutions.
By giving them a chance to develop both professionally and personally, organization helps individuals find the way to make a positive impact in their communities.
As any other scholarship, the Cameron Impact scholarship also has certain eligibility criteria that has to be met in order to be able to get the award.
The applicant has to:
- Prove excellent high school achievements, meaning 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale.
- Be a resident of the United States of America;
- Be in the class which will be graduating in 2020,
- have plans to enroll in an accredited four-year U.S. college or university
- Be excellent in extracurricular activities, such as athletics, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations
- Be motivated leaders and participate in community service.
How to Apply
There are two application deadlines – the Early Application Deadline is May 24, 2019 and the Regular Application Deadline is September 13, 2019.
The application is sent online, through the application form available on the official website and the applicant is supposed to send two letters of recommendation and transcript related to his/her academic performance.
Documents can be either uploaded directly within the application or e-mailed via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are suggested not to wait for the final deadline to send their application.
The foundation would not accept incomplete documentation and it is limiting the number of new and complete Applications to 3,000.
Once the limit is achieved, it will be announced on the foundation’s website.