- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://www.bragertaxlaw.com/scholarship.html
- Phone: 3102086200 (Los Angeles) or 8188719787 (Woodland Hills)
- Fax: 3104788030
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 11400 W Olympic Blvd #750 Los Angeles, CA 90064 or 5850 Canoga Ave 4th Floor Woodland Hills, CA 91367
The Brager Tax Law Group Legal Scholarship is a $1,000 annual scholarship dedicated to students enrolled in a JD, LLB, or LLM degree at a law school in the United States (preferably California).
This scholarship is awarded annually to promising American law students by the Brager Tax Law Group, an attorney boutique tax litigation company from Los Angeles, California.
Law students enrolled in a Legum Baccalaureus undergraduate degree (LLB), in a Master of Law postgraduate degree (LLM) or in a Juris Doctor postgraduate degree (JD) at an American college or university are encouraged to apply (preference will nevertheless be given to students and universities from California).
The amount of the scholarship is $1,000, the deadline for submitting the application is December 15, 2016 and the winners will be announced on January 15, 2017. In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to fill a biographical information form and to write an essay on tax litigation or tax controversy.
This scholarship is dedicated to:
- Law students currently attending a JD, LLB or LLM program at an American law school
- Preferably (but not mandatory) law students who are from California, or who were awarded an undergraduate or graduate degree from Californian colleges or universities, or who are currently enrolled in a law school in California
Persons currently working at the Brager Tax Law Group, A.P.C. are NOT eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit via email by the deadline of the application the following documents:
- A biographical information form underlining their previous academic achievements
- An essay (length: between 1000 and 2500 words) focused on a subject related to tax litigation or tax controversy
- Examples of similar work which applicants are advised to consult for giving them an idea of what kind of essays they are expected to write can be found online on the Brager Tax Law Group’s blog: www.Taxproblemattorneyblog.com