- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $2,000
- Website: http://www.bondnbotes.com/scholarship/
- Phone: (205) 802-2200
- Fax: (205) 802-2209
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 600 University Park Place, Suite 510 Birmingham, AL 35209
The Bond & Botes Financial Hardship Scholarship fund was established toward assistance of students in overcoming student debts.
The scholarship award is given to two students, each worth $2000. The award goes into facilitation of their tuition costs.
The scholarship award body in this case works toward assistance of students in recovering from the effect of debt. As the organization highlights through its website, the majority of students graduating from higher institutions of learning experiences the effects of having large amounts of debt.
High school and undergraduate students have the opportunity or benefiting from this scholarship. Such debt arises from various sources of funding fr the student. In due time, the excessive debt affects the student’s future career prospects.
The Bond & Botes Financial Hardship Scholarship is thus committed to the enlightenment of students on the prudent approaches toward securing loans and debts for pursuit of their higher education. Such sources of funding should prove easy to manage after graduation, and incorporate favorable repayment plans.
As set out on the Bond & Botes Financial Hardship Scholarship page, eligible participants should fulfill the following criteria:
- Be or plan to be a resident of Alabama, Mississippi or Tennessee,
- Be an undergraduate student or graduated from high school,
- Be enrolled in first of study in law-school
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
The applicants for this Scholarship should:
- Visit the scholarships application page and download the application documents,
- Fill-out the required information and attach the requested documents,
- Include copies of academic transcripts and Short essay on the given topic,
- look-out for communication on qualification for the scholarship