- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $20,000
- Website: http://www.goarmy.com/amedd/education/hpsp.html
- Phone: 1-888-710-ARMY (2769)
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: Not Available
100% full tuition free plus monthly allowance of $2,000 and a sign-in bonus worth $20,000 is what F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program can reward you for availing this health care scholarship. You don’t need to worry about tuition fees, books and other fees let the scholarship committee handle it with ease.
Those who wanted to avail of this rewarding program must enroll in healthcare courses as such medical, dental, veterinary, psychology or optometry program in you can receive a 100% full tuition free subsidy and a monthly allowance plus the one time bonus. This is open to the students across United States and Puerto Rico as well.
The U.S. Army Medical Department knows exactly how hard finances when it comes to a bachelor degree. being part of this scholarship program is a great help in achieving your medical related course.
There are varied financial incentives you can avail even during semester break when you decide to work as part of the health care team. After completion of the course you will be given an employment with an advance rank as captain, salary increase awaits every promotion taken.
In return of the rewards given for completing the scholarship, you are obliged to give your duty service in the U.S. Army after graduation and for every year of scholarship is equivalent to one year Army service.
- One must be a resident of the United States and considered a U.S. citizen having a diploma from among the accredited schools
- Presently enrolled in the universities accredited by the U.S. or Puerto Rico healthcare program or graduate studies
- Must remain as a student status all throughout the curriculum course
- Must be a qualified for a commissioned officer
How to Apply
There are several recruiter in your area whom you can directly get reference from or simply visit their website for more information and updates.