- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 5
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.aplaceformom.com/contact
- Phone: 855-398-0205
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: A Place for Mom Canada, Inc. 181 Bay Street, Suite 4400 Toronto, ON M5J 2T3
Providing senior health care services to elderly is the focus of the Annual Senior Care Scholarship. It is the way of ensuring that future students will support the elderly in giving extra care and services as they reach the age of dawn.
Every year it gives $1000 worth of fund to scholarship grantees who is enrolling in the field of aging and gerontology. In order to care for the elders of North America, giving scholarship grants is one way of promoting future care representatives to senior living.
Through the essay submission on topics, what is the one most important life lesson that you have learned from a grandparent or other senior in your life? One can win a special reward grant amounting to $1,000 which will be funded through a scholarship means.
This is open to all the U.S. citizen and Canada who is taking courses for elderly health care but exemption to resident of Quebec.
- Applicants must study in the accredited colleges and universities considered by the Annual Senior Care Scholarship
- Must take courses in line with medical, nursing or social sciences related major but must be continuing courses which involves caring for the elderly
- Direct family of employees who worked in the Place for Mom including its members are eligible to submit application
- 5 students can avail of the scholarship but selection is awarded to those who write the most compelling essay as judged by the senior and elderly professionals
How to Apply
- Complete application form found in the website
- Duly affix signature for Scholarship Award Form
- Essays must not less than 400 words and not exceeding 700 words
- Made essay must be submitted through the email and must be submitted before the deadline date
- Must have the heart to help and care the elderly person