- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $3,000
- Website: http://www.redcross.org/support/get-involved/scholarships
- Phone: 1-800-733-2767
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: NationalAwards@redcross.org
- Address: American Red Cross National Headquarters 2025 E Street, NW Washington, DC 20006
An Institution which grants a student nurse scholarships to qualified applicants with $3,000 limited coverage for tuition fee, books and other academic fees. This is a great avenue especially to those who are an American Red Cross Volunteers and employee to continue their degree.
Annually American Red Cross Awards a limited list of $3,000 scholarships to those deserving student nurse in order to give emphasis on the nursing career with the aid of the american Red Cross.
Applicants may be undergraduate or a bachelor who in some ways rendered their free service as volunteer to the agency nor this can be applicable to the staff or employees of the American Red Cross.
Applicants may submit application in the month of May and upon verification you will be receiving a confirmation upon notification of scholarship grants in July of the same year. A legible staff nurse will contact you the moment you qualify all the requirements.
The Scholarships will be applicable to cover only for the Tuition fees, Book Payments and other academic fees.
In order to qualify here are the following criteria:
- Had been a volunteer for almost 5 years in the American Red Cross.
- Had incurred a university units tantamount to 1 year of credits.
- Presently studying in one of the accredited nursing schools of the United States
- Manifested a good scholastic rating whether graduate or undergraduate
How to Apply
Requirement for Scholarship Application:
- Submit your Personal Profile
- You must have an American Red Cross endorsement or an endorsed person of the agency
- Secure from the University Dean endorsement indicating your Academic performance
- Write an essay letter revealing your Red Cross Performance and your intention of accomplishing the course as a nursing scholarship of American Red Cross