- Deadline: 08/24/2023
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $2,500
- Website: http://www.aldavlaw.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 909.466.1711
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 633 West 5th St., 26th Fl. Los Angeles, California 90071
A $2500 annual scholarship for students currently enrolled in an accredited United States college/university or planning to enroll in the Fall semester 2023 aiming to help them realize their future academic and professional goals
Albert & Davidson, LLP is an experienced trust, estate and probate litigation and planning law firm based in California.
They offer an annual $2500 scholarship to promising students enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university from the United States in order to assist them fulfilling their educational and professional goals.
In order to apply, the candidates must write a 500 words essay focused on legal issues related to problems of inheritance. More specifically, they must answer whether they think it should be legal for someone to disinherit one’s spouse or children and whether legal courts should have the right to change wills which they consider unfair. The applications will be judged according to the quality of the responses, as well as the applicants’ demonstrated potential for academic success.
The deadline for submitting the application is August 25, 2023 and the successful applicant will be notified by email on or around September 1, 2023.
Applicants must be:
- Already enrolled in an accredited American college or university
- Planning to enroll in an accredited college/university in the Fall semester, 2023.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit via email by August 24, 2023 a 500 words essay arguing whether it should be legal to disinherit their spouses or children and whether law courts should be able to change the terms of a will which they consider unfair. Together with the essay, they should provide the following additional information:
- Their name, surname, address and phone number
- The name of their college/university or of the institution they plan to attend in Fall 2023
- Their major or other study program
- In case the applicant is under 18, he/she must also submit the contact information for his/her parents or legal guardians