- Deadline: 06/07/2020
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $3,000
- Website: http://albuquerquefoundation.org
- Phone: 505-883-6240
- Fax: 505-883-3629
- Email: Not Available
- Address: P.O. Box 25266 Albuquerque, NM 87176-5266
The Trythalls family established their scholarship fund in 1989.
Barbara and Duane Trythall have founded this amazing scholarship fund as they have recognized the difficulties which people have to face as they are working while furthering their education.
Those are usually people who are attending a nonprofit or public educational institution of higher learning and do their best to achieve high education degrees so as to advance their careers.
The total award is $3,000 annually and each year one to three recipients may be selected.
Make sure to submit all the required documents before June 7th.
The ACF Trythall Family Scholarship for Excellence in Continuing Education scholarship is available to those people who demonstrate a commitment towards reaching a career goal, but who have completed a minimum 20 college credit hours per week in Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia, Santa Fe or Torrance County, NM where the Trythalls had their business.
They have to have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need.
If you happen to be the past recipient, you are allowed to re-apply to compete for an award the following year, but there is a limit of three awards to the same recipient.
To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must be 25 years of age or older, regularly working and at the same time studying the fields the Trythall’s staffing company focused on.
These include Healthcare, Education, Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Computer Science.
The applicant must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree from an accredited institution, while a master’s degree or beyond do not qualify for the scholarship.
Additional criteria include a minimum of 12 credit hours in your declared major.
How to Apply
The application process is simple and you are supposed to submit certain required documents:
- Current Transcripts
- Resume including your volunteer and community service
- Letter to the committee in which you will be speaking about your personal and professional goals and financial need.
- Letter of recommendation from a current employer which has to include a current work schedule and average weekly hours worked during the current/last school term
- The template provided by the Foundation for verification from the payroll department to confirm hours worked during the last/current school term.