- Deadline: 09/01/2021
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $1,500
- Website: http://www.dmvedu.org/scholarship/
- Phone: (510) 848-5508
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 64 Shattuck Square, Suite 285, Berkeley, CA 94704
A scholarship offered by The National Driving and Traffic School. The company will select three applicants and reward each of them with $1,500.
The National Driving and Traffic School is a top-rated provider of drivers’ education online from California, as well as an online traffic school that meets all the requirements of the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
The Youth Forward Scholarship 2021 is annual scholarship, introduced by the official National Driving and Traffic School website aiming to reward students involved in voluntary activities.
The competition is open to high school students and college freshmen.
The applicant should write and submit an essay of less than 500 words (Word format), covering topics related to voluntarism.
The candidates should describe they chosen areas for volunteering and argue the reason of their choice, their responsibilities, the amount of time they dedicated to volunteering activities, and the challenges and satisfactions of such work.
Detailed information on how to write the essay can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Important deadlines are each year on May 1, September 1, December 1. The notification of the winners will be announced 30 days after each deadline.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in high school or in a full-time program at a university or college (2021–2022 school year).
- Applicants should not have any relations (employees and relatives) to the National Driving and Traffic School at the time of the application.
- The applicants should be able to fulfill the requirement of writing on the topic of volunteerism and youth.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent three times per year. In order to participate in the contest, applicants should submit their essay by one the submission dates (May 1, September 1,December 1, 2021.
Candidates are required to fill a form on the scholarship website including all the relevant information and their essay. At the time of the submission they should also include a picture of themselves.
Winners will be asked to provide proof of enrollment in high school, university or college.