- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: https://www.whistlerpremier.com/scholarship
- Phone: 1-888-621-1177
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 4220 Gateway Dr. Whistler BC Canada V0N 1B4
One of British Columbia’s finest resorts, Whistler Premier, is looking to expand the marketing on their vacation packages.
The goal they’re trying to achieve is to make Whistler Premier the number one vacation spots for people from the US and Canada.
You should write a creative and unique essay of 800 words or more in which you would describe why would Whistler Premier be the primary choice for a vacation destination. Students can write an essay on one of these topics:
- Describe how you would effectively market a vacation rental property in Whistler, British Columbia.
- Describe 5 local attractions, sight-seeing and entertainment venues in Whistler, British Columbia.
The student whose entry was the most original, creative and best written will win a $500 scholarship. The essays will be judged by Whistler Premier’s panel of marketing executives.
Aside from the scholarship, the winner will have the chance to interview for an internship with Whistler Premier’s marketing division within 12 months of graduation
August 15th, 2016 12:00 PM CST.
All college or university students studying in US or Canada. Only one submission per student is allowed, and every essay containing plagiarism will be disqualified. Whistler Premier will become the owner of every submitted essay.
The reward will be paid directly to the winner’s College or University
How to Apply
Email your submission to email@example.com as a Microsoft Word or a TextEdit document. Entries that don’t include all required information will be disqualified.
Your submission has to include:
- Email Address
- Street Address
- State or Province
- Zip or Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Name of College or University student is attending along with its address, student’s major and the date student expects to graduate.
The winner will be announced on August 25th, 2016 on Whistler Premier’s Facebook page.
Employees of Whistler Premier aren’t eligible to enter the competition.
All personal information you share with them will remain private and won’t be shared with anyone.