- Deadline: 12/01/2021
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $15,000
- Website: http://www.jacksonhall.com/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
The Wendy Jackson Hall Memorial scholarship was set up in memory of Wendy Jackson Hall. Friends, family, and the beneficiaries of her work in the visual arts remember her through assistance of students in pursuit of careers in the visual arts.
The scholarship worth $15,000 is offered to an individual, in the course of two years.
This scholarship fund and the values its aims at encouraging among students, are closely related to the work of Wendy Jackson Hall. She was a distinguished animation expert, who worked on passing her knowledge to the younger generation.
The award of the scholarship to eligible applicants is partly based on expression of need, exemplary academic performance, and the possession of passion in the visual arts. Working with the individual’s community for artistic purposes is an added advantage for the applicants.
The attainment of eligibility for the scholarship requires that the applicant:
- High school students in their final year in a state public high school,
- Has a GPA score of at least 3.0,
- Expresses interest of pursuing a career in the visual arts,
- Offer proof of financial need,
- Be accepted into college or university for the year following award of the scholarship.
How to Apply
Openings for application for the scholarship are usually announced on the organization’s website. The procedure followed in the application process involves:
- Filling out the application documents provided,
- Attachment of the requested documents,
- Waiting for feedback through e-mail.