A $4000 annual scholarship for undergraduate full-time students enrolled in an accredited North American college or university, targeting young people who have already demonstrated a high level of business talent and entrepreneurship.
Vol & Tier is a digital marketing company based in Toronto, Canada.
They provide a $4000 annual scholarship designed for highly talented undergraduate students attending a full-time business program at an accredited North American college or university. Extra credit will be given to candidates who have already demonstrated some entrepreneurial success in their local community.
The applicants are required to write a 1000 words essay (in English) answering a simple question regarding how they have demonstrated an entrepreneurial mindset. They must also fill out a short online application form on the scholarship’s website.
The deadline for the application is November 21, 2020.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- They should be enrolled in a full-time program
- They should be Canadian or U.S. citizens, and their countries of residence should be Canada or U.S.
- Applicants should not currently be in their final year of study.
How to Apply
The applicants must fill the application form online and provide the following information / documentation:
- Name of the applicant
- Applicant’s phone number and email
- Select their country of residence (Canada and U.S. citizens only)
- The applicant’s answer to the essay topic (up to 1000 words)
The deadline of the application is November 21 2020.