- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 4
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Not Available
Two $1,000 scholarships offered by Student Loan Hero each semester for helping promising student alleviate the costs of their education.
Student Loan Hero is an organization aiming to offer assistance to students in order to organize, manage and make intelligent decisions on how to repay their student loans.
Every year they offer four scholarships (two for the fall semester and two for the spring one) to help alleviate students’ educational costs. Candidates are required to be American citizens, to have more than 18 years of age and to pursue a college or university degree at the time of the application.
Applicants need to submit a 500 words essay discussing either their past financial difficulties and their methods of overcoming them, or the ways in which this scholarship will help them achieve their financial goals, or how they plan to manage their finances during and after their academic studies.
The essays will be judged according to the clarity of writing and argumentation, grammatical correctness, their relevance to the chosen question and their creativity and intelligence.
The amount of each scholarship is $1,000, and the deadlines for application are August 15 (for the Fall semester) and January 1 (for the Spring semester). The winners will be notified via email on August 30, respectively January 15.
- Applicants must be enrolled, full-time or part-time, in an eligible college or university.
- They must be 18 years of age or older.
- They must be American citizens.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a 500 words essay discussing one of the following topics:
- What financial difficulties they struggled with and have overcome in their past
- How will receiving this award help them achieve their future financial goals
- How will they manage their financial situation both during college or university and after their graduation in order to make intelligent financial decisions