- Deadline: 01/12/2021
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.victimslawyer.com/scholarship/
- Phone: (323) 944-0993
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 5757 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 450 Los Angeles,CA 90036
The award of this scholarship is intended for the support of financial needs of students in higher education.
The scholarship award amounts to $1000, and will help the qualifying individual cater for their tuition costs and upkeep in the course of study.
The scholarship award body is committed to helping students achieve academic excellence through financial assistance. As the organization highlights on its website, the recent reports on inflation indicate potential rising costs for students in institutions of higher learning. Hence, the award of this prize money to a deserving cases is set to result in improved performance by the selected candidate.
The quality of essay written on a given topic forms the main part of the application process. Candidates are evaluated on their ability to express and offer solutions to occurring social challenges.
The eligibility criteria as set out through the organization’s website requires that the applicant;
- Be currently enrolled or pending enrollment in a U.S accredited college or University,
- Offer proof for need of financial assistance,
- Express readiness for participation in the essay contest for evaluation
How to Apply
Eligible applicants have the opportunity of successful application for this scholarship. In the course of application, the applicant should;
- Write a 500 word essay in response to the given question,
- Fill-out application form, and attach copies of academic transcripts,
- Express the need for financial support in the course of study.