- Deadline: 05/01/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://www.virginiacriminallaws.com/scholarship.html
- Phone: (703) 940-1570
- Fax: 703-991-0604
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 9119 Church Street Suite 12 Manassas, VA 20110
The focus of this scholarship is the improvement and encouragement of environmental conservation efforts among members of the scholarly community.
The $500 award is meant to encourage individuals to participate in environmental conservation efforts.
Steve Ducket is associated with the support awarded through this scholarship opportunity. His law practice takes on the place a local attorney, who has a sense of responsibility toward the environment.
The scholarship prize is thus given as an encouragement for individuals involved in environmental conservation activities, apart from their professional qualifications and concerns.
As a one-time scholarship award, prize money is intended for support of already ongoing environmental conservation activities.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship requires that the interested individuals;
- Have a minimum GPA score of 3.0,
- Offer Proof or past professional, educational or volunteer engagement in environmental conservation,
- Be enrolled or have pending enrollment status in an accredited institution of higher learning.
How to Apply
The application procedure is as stated on the scholarships page. In the course of application, the applicant should;
- Completion of a 500 word personal statement profiling their activities in environmental conservation,
- Fill-out the required details on the attached cover sheet,
- Attach copies of academic transcript and resume’
- Look-out for notifications on qualification for the scholarship award.