A $5000 scholarship for high-school seniors, undergraduate or graduate students from an accredited American college or university geared towards covering educational expenses.
Staver Law Group is an attorney firm providing legal advice and legal representation in Chicago, IL and the State of Illinois, and assisting people with the necessary legal practices following a car accident.
They offer a $5000 scholarship to a high-school senior, undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a college or university in the U.S. The scholarship is created to assist with tuition and other education-related expenses and will be payed directly to the winner’s educational institution.
The applicants are required to write a 300-500 words essay (in English) describing how personal injury lawyers play a significant leading role in safety initiatives by helping people involved in car accidents. Furthermore, the applicants may describe how they, as individuals, can promote personal and community safety in their daily life.
The deadline for the application is December 1, 2019 and the winner will be notified by email on December 31, 2019.
- The candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- Applicants should be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or graduate program within the U.S.
- The applicants’ cumulative GPA should be 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
The applicants must apply online by filling an application form or submit by email their entries by December 1, 2019 and include the following required documents:
- A completed application form downloadable at the scholarship’s homepage in a pdf format
- The applicant’s most recent high-school, college or graduate school transcript
- The 300-500 words essay