- Deadline: 12/29/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $1,500
- Website: https://ivypanda.com/blog/scholarship/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Not Available
The Smart.Study scholarship provides $1500 which will be divided between three winners who are talented in writing essays.
The winners will be announced on February 15, 2017.
- The contest will last from November 1, 2016 to December 29, 2016.
- All participles must follow the guidelines provided
- 1st place — $700
- 2nd place — $500
- 3rd place — $300
The winner’s works will be published on the Smart.Study Blog. A certificate will be issued by Smart.Study to all participates whose essays follow submission guidelines.
All students are eligible, regardless of their location and academic level.
How to Apply
This post has to be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Then screenshot your shares and sent them as proof along with your essay.
Publish your essay on Facebook with this message “Hey everyone! I’m participating in the Smart.Study Essay Writing Contest. Like my essay and share it to help me win the #SmartStudyScholarship.” This post has to be public.
Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Along with your essay, send three screenshots to prove that you have shared the post.
- The word count of the essay has to be 500-700, excluding header, title, and cited sources.
- It needs to be written in US or UK English.
- It can’t have plagiarism
- It has to be submitted in .doc or .docx format
- It has to follow the MLA formatting style.
- It needs three or more sources
- It has to be named [Smart.Study Writing Contest_Last Name]
Essay topics (choose one):
- What is your advice for writing an A-grade college essay?
- How can you overcome reluctance when writing an essay about a topic you are not interested in?
- Does college homework help undergraduates assimilate knowledge, or does it discourage them?
- How can strong essay writing skills help young people build successful careers after graduation?
- Why should students avoid plagiarism in their homework assignments?
Each participant can submit only one essay.
Extra points (maximum 30) can be earn by publishing your essay on your personal blog or Facebook
The submitted works will be evaluated by qualified writers and editors and graded for an organization, style, and referencing system. The 15 best essays will be published on the Smart.Study blog on January 20, 2017 and out readers will be able to vote for their favorite one until February 13, 2017.
Additionally, these essays will be evaluated by a team of judges.