- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $2,500
- Website: http://www.offers.com/scholarship/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 7801 N. Capital of Texas Hwy., Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78731
A $2500 annual scholarship for undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in an accredited two or four-year post-secondary institution of higher learning (college or university) in the United States or participating in a study program abroad at an accredited international university.
Offers.com, LLC is a company launched in 2009 and based in Austin, Texasproviding a combination of thousands of deals, discounts, and promo codes. Their talented and driven team includes offer specialists, web developers, product managers, editors, and many other professionals who work hard to find the best available offers worldwide for their clients.
They offer an annual $2500 scholarship to undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university from the United States or another equivalent international institution.
The applicants are required to write a 400-600 words essay (in English) describing their ideas on why it is important for them to save money. The candidates should tweet a brief essay summary of maximum 140 words (including @Offers and #WhyISave in the tweet) as well as fill in and submit an online application form. The quality of the essays will be judged by the sponsor’s panel based on the overall content quality, originality, creativity, and correct use of grammar.
The application process is open from January 15, 2020 and the deadline is December 13, 2020.
- The applicants should be undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in an accredited two or four-year post-secondary institution of higher learning (college or university) in the United States or participating in a study abroad program at an accredited international university.
- The applicants should be legal U.S. residents and have at least 18 years of age
- Any current employees, officers, directors, partners, sponsors, affiliates, and agents of the sponsor and its related companies, members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to enter the competition.
How to Apply
The applicants must submit the tweet and the online application form by December 13, 2020 and include the following additional information:
- Name of the applicant
- Name, address and contract details of his/her school, college or university
- Brief summary of the applicant’s essay at the top of their application (for those who do not have a Twitter account)
The application and tweet must be written in English (with correct spelling and grammar) and it must not exceed 600 words. No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once candidates have submitted their original application. Each applicant is allowed to submit a single entry and must accept the sponsor’s official rules for the copyright of the provided content. Any written essay which is obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified.