- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://sachardental.com/annual-dental-scholarship/
- Phone: (646) 887-9800
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: scholarships@SacharDental.com
- Address: 20 E. 46th St #1301 New York, NY 10017
A $1,000 scholarship provided by Sachar Dental to promising students willing to pursue a career in dentistry.
Sachar Dental is a cosmetic dentistry, family dentistry, and restorative dentistry company from Midtown Manhattan. Their team aims at developing long term relationships with their patients in order to make sure that they will receive the best dental treatment possible.
They offer an annual scholarship to talented American students enrolled in a program in dentistry.
The application will be mainly judged according to the quality of the 800 to 1000 words essay the applicants must submit, in which they have to explain how they will contribute to the development of the dental field in their future career.
Candidates are encouraged to be creative in writing their essays and possibly touch upon the following subjects: life-changing experiences due to cosmetic or dental treatments, dental campaigns and their impact on the community, ways of making dental care more comfortable for people who are afraid to go to the dentist, or the importance of preventative care and the negative effects of dental neglect.
The winning essay will be published on Sachar Dental’s blog and will be promoted through various social media.
The amount of the scholarship is $1,000, the deadline for the application is September 1, 2021 and the winners will be announced on September 15, 2021.
Open to all American citizens pursuing a post-secondary education in the dental field (a proof of their enrollment in a dentistry college or university is mandatory in order to qualify for this award).
How to Apply
- Complete and submit by email or post a Sachar Dental Annual Scholarship Application no later than September 1, 2021 together with the following additional documentation:
- A proof of identity and of enrollment
- A link to the applicant’s Facebook or Twitter profiles
- An 800 to 1000 words essay explaining how the applicant plans to use his/her degree in dentistry in order to contribute to the development of the dental field.