- Deadline: 07/21/2020
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $3,000
- Website: https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/scholarship/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Not Available
Quit Smoking Community is an online community that focuses on instilling awareness on people about the dangers and hazards of smoking.
The website provides online articles that will aid people on their journey to quit smoking and totally get rid of it.
Due to their commitment of reaching out to many people, they are giving $3,000 worth of scholarship grants to those students who can inspire others to finally quit this bad habit.
If you have a story to share that can convince the smokers to finally stop, then you are encouraged to apply.
Smoking has always been regarded as one of the deadliest habits in the world. Although aware of this, people still find it difficult to quit as it is not easy to overcome this kind of kind of addiction that has become a part of their lifestyle.
The Quit Smoking Community aims to educate people about the health benefits of quitting by providing articles that can guide people on their journey to finally end this bad habit.
Realizing this commitment, they have launched a scholarship program worth $3,000 to be awarded to several students who can create the best awareness campaign on the hazards of smoking. There will be 3 successful students who will win the scholarship.
They will be given $1,500, $1,000 and $500 respectively. The deadline for the submission of application will be on July 21, 2020 for the Fall 2020 Semester and January 21, 2021 for the Spring 2021 Semester. Winners will also be announced on our before July 31 of this year for the Fall semester and December 10 next year for the Spring semester.
You are qualified for the scholarship if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- a full time student who is currently studying in an accredited university for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are not included)
- a certified citizen of the US or has been issued a permanent residency and presently living in the United States
How to Apply
- The applicant shall write an essay discussing the hazards of smoking. They can also share their own ideas that can inspire smokers to quit.
- The essay should consist of about 750-1500 words, all original ideas, carefully written and well presented.
- For the entry to be valid, the student should comply with the Rules and Regulations set by the community.
- Download and accomplish the Scholarship Contest Application Form.
- After completing the Application Form and the essay, you may email them to email@example.com
- Strictly one essay per applicant only.