- Deadline: Not Available
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 6
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: https://pgfusa.org
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 150 East 58th Street 25th Floor New York, NY 10155
The Princess Grace Awards is a national program which is dedicated to financially assisting theater, dance, and film artists.
The Princess Grace Theatre Awards committee requires that all documents are received prior to the deadline on March 31st, as late applications will not be taken into consideration.
You should read the guidelines carefully to ensure eligibility.
If you are wondering whether you are eligible to apply, here is what you should have in mind:
The eligible applicants for the Princess Grace Awards Program must be U.S. citizens or have obtained permanent residency status and they must be nominated by a school department chair/dean or company artistic director.
The scholarship must be completed in the United States and the nominating organization must be a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization for at least three years.
Being that a Professional Non-Profit Theater Company is submitting the nomination, it must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Employ professional artistic and administrative staff
- Have been in continuous operation as a professional theater company who has held 501(c)(3) status for a minimum of 3 years
- Have a total of 20 weeks of rehearsal and performance for the current and previous 3 years
- Have demonstrated the ability to raise public and other private funds
How to Apply
So that your application is considered complete, all these application components must be provided.
What is required from a nominee is:
- Completed application
- Resume including dates of productions and employment
- Personal Statement in which you will be speaking about your ambitions and aspirations
- Directorial/design approach (Directors and Designers Only)
- Headshot suitable for publicity
- Work Samples – two to three work samples which should be submitted via links such as Vimeo or Youtube and that you feel best represent your work as an artist. Please make sure that the total of all selections must not exceed 10 minutes, being that samples longer than 10 minutes will not be viewed.
What is required from a nominator is:
- Nominator’s recommendation speaking about why you consider this candidate outstanding in the field and deserving of a Princess Grace Award,
- Biography of nominator
- Grant Request Verification