A $3,000 scholarship offered to talented US or Puerto Rican high-school seniors, undergraduate students and graduate students.
Official Coupon Code is an organization featuring online official coupons and sales to assist their customers to find deals which work for them. By featuring only the best coupons, with codes initially verified by real people, they aim to help their clients save money. They are also members of the National Scholarship Providers Association.
Their focus on quality rather than quantity is also reflected in the scholarship they offer to American and Puerto Rican high-school seniors and to undergraduate and graduate students.
Sponsored also by institutions such as St. Edward’s University and La Jolla Country Day and inspired by teachers like Dr. Russel Lowery-Hart (president of Amarillo College), they look for applicants who are able to actively combine volunteerism and learning.
In order to apply, candidates should fill in an online application form, and write an essay of maximum 1000 words covering topics such as their volunteerism experience, their favorite quote, their inspirational past teachers, or the country they would like to visit.
The amount of the scholarship is $3,000, the deadline for the application is August 15, 2020 and the winner will be notified by September 15, 2020.
In order to be eligible, applicants must be
- Americans or Puerto Ricans
- Graduating from high-school or home school education in U.S. or Puerto Rico; or already pursuing an associate, undergraduate, graduate or vocational-technical school
- Planning to enroll (full-time) for the 2020-[next year] academic year at an accredited two- or four-year American or Puerto Rican college, university or vocational-technical school
How to Apply
Applicants should fill in the online application form available at https://www.officialcouponcode.com/scholarship-application/ by August 15, 2020, which includes a 1000 words essay in which the candidates must answer 3 of the following 4 questions:
- What are their past volunteerism activities?
- What is their favorite quote and why?
- Who are their favorite past teachers and why?
- Which country they would like to visit and why?