- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $2,200
- Website: http://www.nsacct.org/about/nsa-scholarship-foundation
- Phone: (855)-670-ISTS (4787)
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1330 Braddock Place, Suite 540 Alexandria, VA 22314
Building a more enhanced accounting profession is the top goal of NSA Scholarship Foundation. It works to provide students who are dedicated learners in accounting programs through the scholarship grants and academic aide.
Professional growth in the business industry is developed through the education process which NSA Scholarship Foundation helped you reached your career within academic financial assistance. Annually the organization gives an amount up to $2,200 to sustain academic expenses.
It is a duty bound that NSA Scholarship Foundation provides scholarship to students due to the fact that each year many applicants plead for the support and assistance. In response to the call, a big responsibility lies in the foundation to help those in need in their academic finances.
The fact that college education nowadays is hardly beyond reached for those who are in need financially. Nevertheless if you got the qualities as such scholastic Achievement, demonstrated leadership ability, and financial need then you qualify for the NSA Scholarship Foundation.
- Must be a Canadian or America residents
- Must be a Legal resident of Arizona
- College students who are taking accounting course either associate or bachelor degree
- Must Maintain a GPA 3.0 but a plus for high scale
- Students enrolled in Associate programs may still apply when you decide to proceed with bachelor degree provided the same major and course
- High school seniors who are not yet enrolled in the accounting programs are not legible to apply
How to Apply
Visit the NSA website for the scholarship schedule of application. Take note that the current year application had passed but a new date for application will be on January 1 to March 31, 2017.
You can download directly the application guidelines and form found at the website. A notification e-mail will be sent to the approved applicants for the scholarship.