- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 40
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.carmanscholarships.org/apply
- Phone: (206) 542-9357
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: P.O. Box 60052 Shoreline, Washington 98160-0052
Nellie Martin Carman Scholarship Fund was materialized into its existence in 1949. Since then large number of scholarship grantees were awarded by the financial educational aid. The scholarship is basically given to the senior public high school students of Washington. Schools like King, Pierce and Snohomish are the accredited scholarship institutions.
Though the current year endorsements for the Nellie Martin Carman Scholarship Fund may passed but you can still apply for the next if you qualify the needed requirements.
Every March 1 of the current year, the schools endorsed students to avail of the scholarship grants and a financial educational aid worth $500 to $2,000 is primarily given each year to finance their college studies and can be renewed within the frame of 4 year course.
Nominations of the candidates for scholarship is based when class batch exceeds 400 and 2 students can be listed for endorsements and application form are sent directly by the organization to the recipient schools.
When funds are high then a number of 35 to 4o grantees are happily awarded by the Nellie Martin Carman Scholarship Fund.
- Must be the current year graduate at public high school in King, Snohomish or Pierce County
- Must show American Citizenship
- Must enroll in the colleges of Washington
- Must maintain a grade of GPA 3.0
How to Apply
Before Submission please include the following in your application
- Secure a copy of 6 page application form from your school guidance counselor
- Submit a copy of your Student Aid Report and the IRS Income Tax Return of the parents applicant
- Letter of recommendation from your school
- Applicants picture
- Birth certificate as proof of american citizenship
- Transcript of records showing the computed GPA
- SAT/ ACT rating scores