- Deadline: 05/31/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://www.dmorrislaw.com/scholarship/
- Phone: (850) 257-5680
- Fax: (850) 640-3061
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 509 Harrison Avenue #200A Panama City, FL 32401
The award of this scholarship is intended for the support of students whose lives have been affected by cancer.
The $500 award money is set to offer support in academic pursuit.
The #RobbyStrong Cancer Survivor Scholarship is committed to giving assistance and support for students in pursuit of law-related careers. The Morris Law Firm is committed o the continuity of the scholarship fund, as an appreciation to Robby, a friend to one of the law firm founders.
The scholarship was thus established in support of individuals who share in a similar ordeal insofar as the effects o cancer are concerned, but would like to advance their law-related studies.
The scholarship thus makes significant contribution to the management of cancer in the course of scholarly pursuit.
The eligibility for this scholarship requires that the applicant;
- Be enrolled in law school at the time of application or the scholarship or awaiting enrollment,
- Must have a GPA score of at least 3.0
- Demonstrate both need and merit for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The application process for this scholarship is as stated on the organization’s website. The applicant should;
- Fill-in their personal details on the scholarships page,
- Attach academic transcript along with the application documents, resume and recommendation letter,
- Look forward to feedback on qualification for the scholarship.