- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://livewell.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 1-800-577-5821
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 1011 Boulder Spring Dr #420, Richmond, VA 23225, United States
Live Well Financial, one of the leaders in Reverse Mortgage industry is proud to announce the launching of their scholarship program worth $1,000. This college scholarship grant is offered to students from 16 to 22 years old who are currently enrolled in college and who has a unique personal view on being financially secured and how it is to be financially capable.
Live Well Financial offers a scholarship grant worth $1,000 to a qualified student, currently enrolled in an accredited university, who can create the most impressive essay about financial security and how it benefits the person and the society as well. In addition, the applicant should also accomplish the application form including all his personal details. Deadline for the submission of entries will be on February 28 2020. The winner will be announced on March 15 of the same year.
To qualify for the scholarship, the student must be in Senior high school or is currently enrolled in the undergraduate studies at any accredited university. Students 16 to 22 years of age who are highly determined to be financially independent are encourage to apply.
How to Apply
- Accomplish a written essay containing 500-1,000 words answering the question “How important is financial security for you and what are its benefits to you and to the whole society?” The file should be done using the Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF. Your last name, first name and date of birth should appear as the file name.
- Once received, all the entries will be evaluated by the company. The applicant who can best answer the topic question and illustrates a broader understanding of the subject will win the award.
- All entries must be submitted on or before February 28 next year while the winner will be announced on March 15 of the same year.
- After choosing the winner, they will send him an email confirming his physical mailing address and the $1,000 worth check will be sent afterwards.
- The winner will also be featured on Live Well Financial blog.