- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://www.kettleandfire.com/scholarship
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Not Available
Kettle & Fire is offering a $1000 scholarship along with a month’s coupon of the company’s “bone broth” to students who already have a background as young entrepreneurs or plan to become entrepreneurs in their future.
Kettle & Fire is a new company build by two brothers, Nick and Justin Mares, who are passionate about health and healthy food. Their most famous product is their beef bone broth made by organic and grass-fed cattle bones.
The company awards ambitious individuals who want to start their own business by offering a yearly $1000 scholarship. The Healthy Hustler Scholarship is created to assist aspiring, highly motivated young entrepreneurs in order to improve their skills and help them achieve their future goals.
The applicants are required to submit an essay between 500 and 800 words on the topic: “If you had $1 million dollars in funding, what type of business would you start today and why?” The essay and other documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th 2020.
Students who already started their own business and founded a company in their past, or who are planning to become entrepreneurs after graduating.
- Candidates should be full-time students, enrolled at an accredited college or university
- The application is open to students majoring in all fields
- Applicants should be passionate about healthy living and environmental sustainability
How to Apply
Applications for the Healthy Hustler Scholarship should be sent by email to email@example.com, attaching the following documents:
- A copy of the candidate’s transcript
- A copy of his/her resume
- An essay (500-800 words) addressing the topic: “If you had $1 million dollars in funding, what type of business would you start today and why?”