- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://getinjuryanswers.com/scholarship/
- Phone: (619) 375-3551
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 1230 Columbia Street Suite 560 San Diego, CA 92101
The award of this scholarship is meant to facilitate the pursuit of personal injury law. The scholarship award body aims at helping injury victims overcome their challenges.
The $1000 scholarship award is intended for the facilitation of tuition payment.
APC works at giving back to society, through sponsorship of students interested in the pursuit of careers related to personal injury law.
The qualifying student should share in the beliefs and values of Curtis Quay, a San Diego personal injury attorney. The law practitioner believes in the assistance of individuals involved in personal injuries, through legal expertise.
The scholarship award is aimed at engendering the desirable values through the pursuit of a personal injury career.
The qualification for this scholarship requires that the applicant;
- Be a permanent or citizen of the United States,
- Be enrolled for a full-time course,
- Offer proof of financial need
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can send their applications for this scholarship. The steps to be followed in the application process are as follows;
- Log in to the scholarships page and fill out your personal details,
- Upload copy of academic transcript, along with essay on the given topic,
- Look out for notification on qualification for the scholarship.