- Deadline: 06/01/2020
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.hungrytolead.com/
- Phone: 877-995-8922
- Fax: 602-864-1754
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 750 E. Covey Ln. #110 Phoenix, AZ 85024
Three annual scholarships (two of $2,500 and one of $500) for high-school seniors admitted to an accredited college or university or to students already enrolled in a college/university and pursuing a degree in a foodservice/hospitality program.
The Hungry to Lead scholarship was established in 2014 in order to provide financial support to future leaders in the foodservice and/or hospitality industry. The scholarships are sponsored by Amana Commercial and Professional Reps, associations providing professional service and expertise in the commercial food service industry.
They offer annually three scholarships, the Amana Leadership Scholarship ($2,500), the Hungry to Lead Scholarship ($2,500) and the Leadership Recognition Award ($500) to U.S. citizens enrolled either in their last year of high-school or in a college/university and pursuing their degree in a field of study related to the food service or hospitality industry.
To be taken into consideration for these scholarships, applicants must provide proof of their leadership abilities and must have a minimu 2.5 GPA, as well as a 1300 SAT score or an 18 ACT score.
Applications can be sent either by email or by post and the deadline for the submissions is June 1, 2020.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- They must be either high school seniors admitted to a college or university or undergraduate students
- They should major in a field closely related to foodservice or hospitality
- They must have a high school or college cumulative GPA of 2.5
- They must have a SAT score of minimum 1300 or an ACT score of minimum 18
- They should be able to demonstrate leadership abilities
How to Apply
Candidates should submit their applications either by email or by post no later than June 1, 2020. Together with the application form, they should also submit their:
- High school records or college transcripts
- SAT or ACT scores
- Proof of extracurricular activities